Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

Katelyn enjoyed dying eggs for Easter.
Ryan colored eggs with crayons. I turned around to grab something off the counter and then I heard a crunch. Ryan had taken a bite of the egg, shell and all. Adam and I laughed.
I took the shell off the egg for Ryan to eat. He loves eggs.
Adam is helping the kids dye eggs.
Katelyn is opening some of the eggs she found from the Easter Bunny. She had a blast running around looking for the eggs.
Ryan is sitting with his Easter basket.
Katelyn and Ryan are all dressed up for church on Sunday. It is hard to see their outfits, but they were very cute. It is very hard to take a picture with both of them together these days.

How thankful I am for my Savior Jesus Christ on this Easter. Through the many trials that have occurred in the last month, I could not do it without the help of my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the many prayers that continue to go out on our behalf. We need them. I am thankful for the love and support of all my family. It is hard to express in words how thankful I am for these things.

No comments:

Adam, Jennifer, Katelyn, and Ryan

Enjoy life!