Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Katelyn turns 4!!!!

Katelyn had a princess themed party. Erick and Steven were good sports and wore a tiara for the party. Thanks guys!
Katelyn got a cinderella doll. She loves it. She had to sleep with it.
She is excited to look at this book because it has a picture of herself in it as a princess.
New sandals!
Blowing out candles on her cupcake. This was her second party on her actual birthday with my family. They were out of town when we had her big party over the weekend.
Katelyn wanted to have water games for her party. Everyone had a good time. I think Grant and Adam had as much fun if not more fun than the kids. They are carrying around this big water gun together spraying everyone. I love the smiles on all their faces.
More water play on the big water slide and water guns.
We also had a huge water balloon fight. It was great fun. Katelyn is ready to get somebody.
Ryan was so happy to have the hose. He thought it was great to spray Katelyn with the hose. He laughed and laughed and said, "Wawa KK". (water Katelyn)
He started to come after me with hose.
Adam and I gave her a princess blanket.
Her grandparents gave her a trunk full of princess dress up clothes.
Here she is all dressed up as a princess. She's so cute.
She is all ready for bed with her princess pajamas and blanket.
I made her a princess cake. It says "Princess Katelyn" on it and is decorated with a tiara and Cinderella, her favorite princess.
Another shot of the cake.
We are singing Happy Birthday to her.
Eating the cake.
Thank you to everyone for making such great birthday for Katelyn. I hope she will have fun memories of her 4th birthday. I can't believe how fast my girl is growing up.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Princess mania! There is no stopping it so you may as well embrace it. Looks like a fun time. We just moved into a new ward, which is always cause for some reflection. I was thinking of all the hours we spent in the clerk's office doing visiting teaching. I still appreciate your dedication to that calling. Good memories.

Adam, Jennifer, Katelyn, and Ryan

Enjoy life!