Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy Katelyn

Katelyn is a busy girl as you all know. She is growing and maturing quickly. She is learning so many big words. Her latest is distinguished. She was watching me get ready one morning and I asked her how I looked. She said, "Mommy, you look distinguished." She amazes me every day with what she knows.

Katelyn loves doing projects. I traced her body and she colored it. She did a great job. She drew eyes, nose and a mouth.
Katelyn decided to try on Adam's sweats. She is so silly!
Katelyn watches me feed Ryan every day and wanted to feed her baby. She found a bowl and spoon and fed her baby. She is quite the little mother.
Here is another one of Katelyn's projects. We collected rocks on a walk. She then glued them to this card board. When is was dry, she colored it. The finished project looks really cool.

No comments:

Adam, Jennifer, Katelyn, and Ryan

Enjoy life!