Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I love my children. They are the best! I enjoy them so much. We have lots of fun together.
I decided to take a picture of Ryan and myself together. I don't have any of the two of us.



We all enjoyed decorating sugar cookies for Valentine's Day. Katelyn loved shaking on the sprinkles. Adam even decorated cookies with us. It was fun.
Katelyn loved making Valentine's to send to her grandparents. She also made one for our friend Jon. She delivered cookies and a Valentine to him.
Ryan learned to roll over. He rolls both ways now. He is so proud of himself. He worked really hard to figure it out. He loves his new found abilities. He also reaches for toys now.

1 comment:

Miss Jackie said...

Your kids are so cute and the projects you have Katelyn do are crafty...I'm stealing them! Glad you had a great Valentine's day!

Adam, Jennifer, Katelyn, and Ryan

Enjoy life!